Monday, September 24, 2012

I have been busy this summer coming up with exciting new projects for those of you who like to take workshops! I have three new class projects and one semi-new class to share with you! I will be teaching these projects through 2013, so look for them at your local bead shop or bead society.

The first place I'll teach them all with be at the Great Lakes Beadworker's Guild in Michigan, from October 17-October 20, 2012. Please check my workshop schedule at http://www.mgsdesigns.net/schedule.html for a list of my upcoming workshop locations, and my workshop page at http://www.mgsdesigns.net/workshops.html for descriptions and details!

"Round About" Bracelet



"Little Windows" Necklace



"Inner Circle" Lariat



"Queen Isabella's Sceptre" Lariat


5 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa I love them all! Your designs are so amazing and look like fun to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies! I sure hope they are as fun to stitch for my students as they were to design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravissima Melissa!!!! Sono fantastiche!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful beadwork. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete